Which Grade hair bundles we supply
Beautylacehair supply the best quality hair, raw hair, virgin hair and remy hair. As all of our hair are 100% human hair, so proper hair care tips for bundles it is very important.
So now we list some hair care tips for bundles. All hair are factory wholesale price.Our virgin hair are unprocessed, without dye or bleach. Virgin hair have many patterns such as: straight, body wave, loose wave, loose body wave, deep wave, water wave, natural wave, deep curly, water curly, jerry curly, kinky curly, afro kinky curly, kinky straight and yaki straight. And we also can customized according to your picture and request.
So the tips about how to care straight, wave and curly hair bundles on daily care and bed time care. Take good care of your hair bundles, your hair bundles will continue look nice and fabulous and you will enjoy gorgeous appearance.
We also supply wig customization service, you can order bundles with closure or bundles with frontal, we can make wig for you, and don’t need pay extra customized fees. here is the picture we make for customer, it is use our frontal and bundles make.
Use high-quality shampoo and conditioner. If you wear hair bundles often, it is best to perform deep care twice a month, and at least one hour each time.
When wash hair bundles, please use warm water. Then to maintain the moisture and nutrition of the hair bundles.
Take good care of your bundles, please treat it like your real hair, then your bundles also can last longer without tangle and shed. And always shiny and fabulous.
Step1: Before installation, please check the hair bundles.
Step2: Before co-washing or washing, use a wide-toothed comb or a steel comb to comb the hair gently. It is best not to use a clinker comb.Because if use a clinker comb the weather is too dry, it will cause static electricity.
If it is curly hair, don’t comb it directly. Use your fingers comb it and the curly texture cannot messy.
Step3: Use high-quality mild shampoo and moisturizing conditioner, rinse hair bundles with warm water, and this way can avoid damage the hair curtain and cuticle.
When washing the hair, gently wash the hair with the palm of your hand in the direction of the hair. Don’t rub or tie the hair together, as this will cause the hair become knotted and difficult to comb.
Step4: Thoroughly comb the hair bundles to ensure that the hair bundles completely absorb the conditioner. Then let it stand for more than 1 hour and rinse with warm water.
Step5: Let the hair air dry, and don’t expose it to the sun.
- Use a wide-toothed comb to style the hair bundles.
- Use a leave-in conditioner to keep your hair moisturized.
- Please Don’t heat bundles too much.
- Please detangle your hair bundles before co-wash or washing your hair, please gently do this. Finger comb the bundles, it is the best way to detangle your bundles.
- It is better not cut your wefts, under unnecessary circumstances. We suggest all of our customers don’t cut th wefts.Cut the weft, it maybe lead the hair shed and not use longer.
- After installation, please brush your hair bundles gently, then to remove loose hairs. For curly hair, please don’t use brush comb derecitly, or the curly will mess up. So please just use your finger through the hair, take off loose hairs.
Straight/body wave hair care tips for bundles
Straight hair daily care
- Wash your hair at least once a week and use a good-quality mild shampoo.
- Don’t rub your hair.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Use a moisturizing conditioner and comb your hair with a wide-toothed comb. Start combing from the end of the hair. After the end of the hair is combed, slowly comb the top of the hair until it is completely combed. Gently comb, not too hard.
- Let it air dry, this way can reduce frizz.
- As needed, apply non-alcoholic essence to increase the gloss of the hair.
Straight hair bed time care
- Don’t sleep with wet hair. Please make sure hair is 100% dry and then go to sleep.
- Before going to bed, braid your hair into large loose braids or ponytails. It is recommended to use mulberry silk hair loops. Then put on a satin silk scarf or satin silk bonnet. It is also can protect hair use silk satin pillow.
- After waking up, untie the braids. Gently comb the hair by the method from the bottom to the top.
- According to your own preferences, design your favorite hairstyle. For bouncy waves, you can use curling irons for styling.
straight hair bundles real hair video share
Curly hair care tips for bundles
Daily care of curly hair
- Use a moisturizing conditioner and apply it evenly on the bundles.
- Leave it for about half an hour, or even longer, so that the hair can fully absorb the conditioner.
- Rinse thoroughly until there is no foam.
- Apply alcohol-free anti-rough conditioner to prevent the hair from being too dry. Use a conditioner specially designed for curly hair to prevent hair from tangling.
- Please let it air dry.
- Don’t use products with too much oil.
- Do not use a comb to comb your hair directly when it is dry, as this will cause the hair to be rough and knotted. When the hair is very dry, combing the hair can cause hair loss, knotting or dullness.
- It is better to keep the curly hair at the original texture. Heating too much, it will shorten the life span of the hair curtain.
- It is recommended to use a special conditioner for curly hair to clean 3 times a week.
here is the video how to co-wash wave curly hair bundles
Curly hair bed care care
- Before going to bed, make sure your hair is not wet.
- Before going to bed, tie your hair into a ponytail, and then wear a satin scarf or bonnet.
- After getting up, untie the ponytail
- Spray the hair with a spray bottle (mixed with high-quality leave-in conditioner and water). After dampening the hair, use a wide-toothed comb or a special comb for curls and gently comb from the tail to the top.
- Gently comb your hair, also it is better organize the shape with your fingers
- Let it air dry
How many hair bundles do I need?
- 8inch-16inch, you can use 2 or more bundles.
- 18inch-24inch, you can use 3 or more bundles.
- More than 26inch, you can use 4 or more bundles.
here our real hair bundles body wave video
Can the hair bundles be dyed?
Yes, this is unprocessed virgin hair. So it can be dyed. If you have no dyeing experience, you can let professional hairstylist do the dyeing. Because if it is not handled properly, it may damage the hair. If you have a color you like, you can also tell us, and we also can dye the bundles for you.