Although people often say the highlight wigs are low-maintenance, it doesn’t mean you can do nothing. After all, there is nothing terrible than the hair color fade too soon. In order to help you to keep the highlight wig healthy and have a more life span, It is best to wash once a week to two weeks, rainy days or to go to the beach to play need to wash in time. we will teach you how to wash and maintain your highlight hd lace wig human hair properly.
1. First of all, you can use a wide-toothed comb or your fingers to gently brush the highlight lace front wiggins loose deep wave wig from the bottom up to detangle every knot, which can effectively avoid breaking your hair and shedding.
2. Do not use hot water, that is because the heat of hot water will lift the outer cuticle layer, thus causing the hair color to fade over time. Besides, it will cause the fibers to swell and dry out your hair. While warm water will better allow the shampoo and conditioner to penetrate and cleanse hair.
3. When your hair is fully saturated, you can pour some sulfate-free shampoo in your hands and massage it gently to loosen the product. And massage shampoo gently into the hair strands in a downward motion. After all, for blonde wigs, the regular shampoo will strip the hair color and make it start oxidizing and thus changing the hair color. And whether you have frizzy, curly, straight, or even thin hair, there is a sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner option for all.
4. Rinse your highlight wig under the lukewarm water from root to ends until all the shampoo has been thoroughly rinsed out. And you can squeeze the hair strands to remove any excess water. Make sure you don’t ring the hair out as it will easily cause hair tangle.
5. Don’t apply the conditioner to Hair root because it may loosen the knots in your wig and cause increased shedding.
6. Then rinse the conditioner of the highlight wig with cold water, which can seal in the moisture from your conditioner and the cuticle, thus preventing hair color from fading and adding shine. Lay the highlight lace front wig human hair down on a towel, then grab a section of hair and gently blot and squeeze it with the towel, working from the roots to the ends.
7. If you need to use a blow dryer, make sure you protect your hair from the heat as much as possible. Because hair dryers will remove all the moisture from your hair, resulting in drier, faded hair.
As we all know, dry shampoo can help absorb excess oils, dirt, and product build-up from your hair, which will get rid of the grime and gunk but without stripping your hair color due to frequent shampooing. There is no doubt that when you wash your hair, not only do you wash away the natural oils that moisturize and keep your hair color looking fresh, but also wash a little bit of your hair dye.
The heat protectant spray can help reduce moisture loss inside the hair, smooth the outside of the hair, and protect the hair from moisture after heat styling, which will help maintain the hair color.When you don’t wear your brown highlight wig, the best way to store it is to keep it on a wig stand, which can help maintain its structure and prevent the wig from tangling.
Therefore, you should take some actions to prevent hair from chlorine and saltwater, such as wearing a hat or applying some conditioner to your hair, and so on.The smooth texture of the silk will allow hair to slide on it without any friction, which means less frizziness and tangles when you wake up. Unlike cotton, silk doesn’t dry out your hair by absorbing moisture while you sleep.